The Koraleigh General Store, Post Office, Hotel, Cafe and Restaurant is looking for x2 all rounders.
DUTIES: Serving customers within the bar, restaurant and store areas, bar tender duties, cleaning duties, taking and serving customers food and beverage orders, waiting duties, making coffee, assistance in the kitchen where needed.
OBJECTIVES: Maximise beverage and restaurant revenue, ensure food and bar standards and procedures are followed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsibly serve customers within the bar, bistro, restaurant and store area.
• Make coffee, tea, alcoholic beverages etc. where required.
• Ensure that the hotel provides a safe, clean environment for its patrons and staff.
• Ensure knowledge of food products, offers and business processes.
• Carry out general cleaning duties.
• Provide assistance to kitchen operations where required.
• Maintain presentation of self and work area.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by managers.
COMMENT: MUST have a valid NSW RSA certificate.
Should this person earn our trust and demonstrate responsibility there will be an option to learn Post Office duties as well as the option to grow into a permanent part time or full time role.