Little Swans Early Learning
In our work with children we:
• Provide opportunities to develop, learn, play and have fun in a warm, respectful, caring environment surrounded by those they can trust
• Create opportunities for free creative and dramatic play to develop each child’s ability to think independently and have the confidence to express their own ideas.
• Inspire through playful curiosity to develop interest in music, culture, science, literacy and numeracy.
• Provide extensive use of the natural environment to create authentic experiences, as well as respect, understanding and caring for our environment.
• Develop stimulating, open-ended, unhurried sensory and playful learning opportunities whilst challenging the developing fine and gross motor skills
• Seek to develop curiosity in children, as this creates a mind open to discovering the world around them, building learning confidence within children.
• Intentionally teach and extend children’s understandings of the world around them through discussions and playful experiences.
• Create real world opportunities for learning.